LMP USB-C miniStore
LMP USB-C miniStore 0GB, Storage enclosure for Mac mini (2018 and newer incl. M1), for M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD, USB-C to USB-C cable, 950 MB/sec
With the LMP USB-C miniStore, the mass storage capacity of Mac mini can be expanded cost-effectively and quickly, while the appearance remains almost unchanged
(the height of Mac mini is only increased by about 15 mm). The miniStore can be used as an additional volume, boot volume or Time Machine backup.
Simply remove the plastic base of the Mac mini with the spudger provided, press the miniStore onto the Mac mini to mount it, and then
connect the USB-C data cable to one of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C/USB 4) ports - done! You will either see a volume on the desktop or create a new Start Volume.
Inside the miniStore, you can use a standard M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD in sizes 22×40 mm, 22×60 mmm or 22×80 mm.
There is no capacity limit - expand at will and switch if you need more storage!
The transfer rate reaches up to 950 MB/s in real use (transfer rate depends heavily on the type of NVMe SSD used!).
The specially designed right-angled USB-C data cable can be connected to any of the Mac mini's Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C/USB 4) ports.
*To use the miniStore as a boot volume, go to apple.support.com and search for support page HT208198.
Follow the steps to create an external boot volume on your Mac.
M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD not included.
- For Mac mini (2018 and newer incl. M1)
- Increases the storage capacity of Mac mini with minimal visual impact (+15mm height)
- Can be used as a Mac boot volume (see support.apple.com -> HT208198)
- Type C 3.1 Gen 2 (10G) Bridge with real data transfer rates up to 950 MB/s
- Supports PCIe NVMe protocol
- Suitable for 3 sizes of M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs: 22x40 mm, 22x60 mm and 22x80 mm
- Special right-angled USB-C data cable
- Screwless installation in less than a minute (plastic spudger included)